21 December 2013

Collars all around me...


ph. my sister/ wearing Reserved shirt, Bigstar pants, secondhand sweater and jacket

Almost two weeks. This long it took me to get throught all latest test and exams at school, tons of paper filled with maths anf physics excercises (yes, advanced level unfortunatelly...) laying om my desk, but as the Christmas break has already started I promise to do much more. Because there is still no winter, no snow, no freezing cold and I am a person-who-loves-warmth, who, when it is zero Celsius degrees becomes a cloth-dumpling, I am truly glad of this weather still running wearing jackets and stratifying only sweaters, Yes, sweater are for sure the PLUS of winter. But no. After a while of thinking I may say that the collars that come with the shirts that I wear in mass underneath various sweaters tempt me more than the outside part...Yeah...Now I now it, I fell in love with collars...And the thought that I look to official will never come to my mind! But unfortunatelly there is also  MINUS of winter (besides cold, of course). Hair. The worst problem- when you are taking of your scarf/hat your hair looks almost like the ones of mad scientist .that has just been struck by the lightning..What is more, I am a fan of hairstyles, my mum would say `plumage on head` what means that all the time I am desperately trying to make my hair look more pompous/lush. The treacherous hats destroy all my efforts making my hair looks like the ones of the girl from Ring film, who forgot to brush her hair...

Prawie dwa tygodnie. Tyle zajęło mi wydostanie się spod stosu ostatnich kartkówek i sprawdzianów, ton notatek z matematyki i fizyki (tak, o zgrozo, rozszerzenie) zawalających mi całe biurko, ale ponieważ wreszcie rozpoczęła się upragniona, dwutygodniowa przerwa świąteczna mam zamiar nadrobić zaległości. Ponieważ zimy jak na razie brak, z czego, jako ciepłolubny człowiek, który w razie temperatury zero stopni celsjusza zaczyna zamieniać się w ubraniową kluchę, bardzo się cieszę, w dalszym ciągu biegam w żakiecikach, warstwując tylko swetry. To jest niezaprzeczalnie jeden z plusów zimy. SWETRY. Po dłuższym namyśle doszłam jednak do wniosku, że bardziej niż sama wierzchnia warstwa,pociągają mnie kołnierzyki, które pojawiają się wraz z koszulami, które masowo noszę i chyba nigdy nie przyjdzie mi do głowy myśl, ze wyglądam zbyt oficjalnie...niestety jest też NIEZAPRZECZALNY minus- włosy. Włosy, które przykryte czapką, po przejściu z domu do szkoły wyglądają jak od naukowca, którego poraził prąd. W dodatku ja, jako wielki fan fryzur, jak by to powiedziała moja mama, typu `pióra na głowie`, staram się je wszelkimi sposobami napuszyć. Efekty niszczą mi zdradzieckie czapki, a włosy pozostają tymi w stylu `dziewczynki z Ringu, która zapomniała się uczesać`...




 It is only three days till Christmas and I haven`t write single word about presents, christmas trees and all that stuff...Pom, now I did...maybe I will imagine something for next post?

Zostały tylko trzy dni do Świąt, a ja nie napisałam ani słowa o prezentach, choince i całym świątecznym szaleństwie. Wróć, właśnie o nim wspomniałam...Może na następny post przygotuję się z porcją refleksji na tematy świąteczne?


DRAWINGS BY MYSELF



No comments:

Post a Comment